Brutally honest about the challenges and joy’s of adoption, Chris Woolley shares their family journey in this extraordinary talk. This is truly inspiring, convicting and gives a solid Biblical perspective for Christians who are considering adoption.
Chris and his wife have 3 biological and 4 adopted children. This talk will take you through some humorous aspects of transracial adoption as well some heart-wrenching realities.
Listen to this whether you consider adoption or not and magnify your view of God and the Good News of Jesus.
The talk is structured around the following 5 Biblical truths:
- God has designed marriage for redemption
- God sovereignly gives children
- God desires our death (to ourselves and to sin)
- God sees the heart and fashions the whole
- God loves sinners to the uttermost
In the home stretch of our second adoption, this talk helped us realign ourselves with a Biblical perspective on transracial adoption.